Thursday 2 March 2017

Free Gift for My Team Members


Just want to share with you what my Team Members are going to be receiving shortly. I love spoiling my team members for their accomplishments with little gifts. Hoping they will like them. 

 You also can be spoiled by me by joining my Team. It’s the best time of year to join Stampin’ Up! During Sale-A-Bration, you can become a demonstrator for just $135 CAD, pick $165.00 in product and choose TWO additional stamp sets for your Starter Kit—any stamp set, any price! (Excludes Sale-A-Bration sets and bundles.) Plus, the kit ships for free! Wow what a deal.

 Join as a hobbyist or you start you own business it's entirely up to you. No  pressure what so ever. If you have any questions please let me know


Creatin with Sharon
Creatin with Sharon

Hello, I'm Sharon, I am a Stampin' Up! demonstrator. I love to create lovely projects. I started this blog, so I could share my creative designs with everyone. Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sharon, wow it looks like you are off to a great start with blogging. Hmmm gonna have to tell Barb to step it up with some free gifty things LOL
    If there is anything that you need help with, do not hesitate to ask
    (((hugs))) kim

    ReplyDelete